Preparing For Buying & Selling Real Estate With A MRP Certified Agent

Instead of picking up the phone book and calling various real estate agents I recommend by calling an agent that has their MRP certification. This person will have complete knowledge of the whole VA benefits package that will allow them to a team you up with a qualified real estate agent in your present community to sell your home while at the same time match you up with a qualified real estate agent in the city your military pcs is moving you to.

As someone who has been helping veterans reach homeownership since the year 2010, I trust and recommend Mrs. Brooke Musselman to handle your military pcs real estate needs. Brooke has been certified through the National Association of Realtor’s with her Military Relocation Professional certification and has a strong knowledge of the benefits available to you. Brooke also is a military spouse who understands the stress involved with a military pcs and is the perfect professional to help you make the transition.